Lendsmart is a cutting-edge, customer-driven financial technology company. View open positions below and apply to join our passionate, talented team.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in Yarn, Node.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
DevOps Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- DevOps Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Freshers with strong background can be considered
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, Kubernetes, Docker, database SQL (PostgreSQL), CI/CD tools, scripting such as Python, Shell,, Ruby, Shell, Agile workflow methodologies
- Knowledge on kubernetes a plus
We are looking for an experienced Product manager to manage the product portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage the product portfolio, plan the cycle of delivery and execute them to correctness
- Be the evangelist of the product and its vision and inspire the product development teams with that passion.
- Cycle planning on a daily, weekly basis and manage boards in monday.com
- Follow Lendsmart release management as per weekly delivery.
- Support Lendsmart customers on the agreed SLA.
- Own, drive and manage all phases of a product’s life cycle. Estimating the requirements and driving them to delivery on the scheduled timelines.
- Elicit, document, manage, and prioritize customer requirements.
- Work closely with engineering and support teams to ensure business and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Collaborate with project lead to ensure the business requirement and functional specification documents are complete.
- Train, coach, and mentor trainees and junior team members.
- Ability to prioritize complex deliverables.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and run meetings with technical and business leaders.
- Delivery of POCs, Production deployments
- Daily status updates on Monday.com so we know where the project is at.
- Adhere and ensure the product is shaped and delivered as per the Lendsmart Design Governance and Release management process.
- Moderate project issues that popup in slack and assign to the right owners
- Collaborate with QA Test to ensure the Release gets tested, recorded, communicated.
- Ensure L1 support is provided on QA findings and manage backlog of issues
- Deliver customer support issues on the existing product
- Communication on the status updates of the project in Monday.com on a daily basis as per the
We are looking for an experienced Golang develoepr (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage backend projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, and otherstakeholders to ensure product requirements are understood
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Ensure high level of quality
- Take full ownership of the product from design to implementation and deployment
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Deep experience with Golang
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- Focus on quality and simplicity, sweat the details, and delight our users
- Motivated To solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Desire to make things beautiful, and a strong understanding of usability and visual design
- Preferably strong working knowledge of: Golang and Postgres
- Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications readily resolve defects, and maintain and implements high quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper documentation
- Ability to communicate with clients regarding customizations needed specifically for their environment
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for assigned work and documentation for all completed work assignments
- Leverage a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures to prepare accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation
- Primary responsibilities will involve building custom middle-wear software to connect client systems with REST or SOAP API connections
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to implement and test program modules in line with functional requirements and development standards
- Proactively look for tools and methods to improve the operation of integration area.
- Strategize and provide project plans for all current and future API Integrations with the team of four.
- 1+ years of software development experience
- API – Application Programming Interface
- RESTful API
- Application development experience with Python
- Application development experience with Rust lang a plus
Looking for a Data Scientist – Machine Learning Engineer that will be directly involved in building cutting-edge technology for Fintech.
- Experience with programming languages (eg. Python, C++, Java, CUDA, etc.) and ability to learn and transition to new programming languages as needed
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and deep learning toolsets (eg. TensorFlow PyTorch, Caffe, Keras, etc.)
- Understanding of training and evaluating Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)
- Experience with CNN model generation, RNN model generation, and reinforcement learning techniques
- Experience with computer vision (including OpenCV)
- Knowledge of classical AI techniques
- Experience with modeling and simulation on CPU and GPU architectures
- Solid understanding of testing planning and procedures including validation and verification of system behaviors
- Experience designing and implementing ML techniques aimed at solving specific problems
- Experience with applications in supervised learning (eg. classification, regression, etc.), unsupervised learning (eg. clustering, dimension reduction, generative modeling, etc.) and reinforcement learning (eg. model-based or model-free methods)
- Experience working with analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources and applying statistical methods